There renault Twizy has few competitors and its own features have led it to be the best-selling electric vehicle in Europe. The Twizy it is an agile and dynamic vehicle like a scooter but safe and comfortable like a car.
Features Renault Twizy
There are two versions of Twizy different, the Twizy Urban and the Twizy 45.
The Twizy has a more powerful engine, so to drive it is necessary to have an A1, A or B license, while to drive the Twizy 45 you just need a license. Both Twizys have these features:
- Two seats
- Electric motor
- 6.1 kWh lithium-ion battery
- Energy recovery system when the pedal is released
- Integrated 3-meter spiral charging cable
- 12 V accessory socket in the dashboard compartment
- Full charge in less than 3 hours
- Ultra-compact dimensions, 2.34m long by 1.24m wide
- Acceleration: 6 seconds to go from 9 to 45 km / h
- Panoramic view: thanks to open architecture
- Parking assistance
- Turning radius: 3.4 m
- Renault Sport Technologies chassis with 4 disc brakes
- Dashboard with two storage compartments
- Backrest with rear compartment of 31 lt
- It can be recharged at home using an adapter that connects the integrated cable to a normal 220V household socket.
LOOK PHOTOS OF THE RENAULT TWIZY
The differences start when it comes to power, torque and top speed and so we have a electric motor 7kW / 9hp with 33 Nm of torque for the Twizy 45 which has a maximum speed limited to 45 km / h while the electric motor of the most performing Twizy version is 13 kW / 17 hp with a torque of 57 Nm and a maximum speed of 80 km / h.
The price of the Renault Twizy starts at € 6,990 for the 45 version and € 7,800 for the Urban version. Those who buy a Renault Twizy will then have to rent the battery with a monthly fee of 50 euros.